• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no destruct policy rescues?

youngbunny2

Mama Doe
where would i find a list of rescues in either hampshire/surrey/berkshire that could take my 2 french lops but have a no put to sleep policy.??

Have you tried rehoming them yourself, try Rabbits in Need thread (youll need to PM one of the Mods, or advertise them on www.rabbitrehome.org. There is also a list of the rescues in your area on here, you could look at their websites or phone them up and ask

Do be careful
I know of rescues who say they have a no PTS policy..but they do:(
Would be better to either home them yourself or hand to a rescue you have experience of

:shock:this is why i am so worried.I would hate for them to be pts simpley because they cant be found a home.we have had 2 people come to see them and both said they were too big,they want ones that fit in a hutch in the garden!.if we could afford to keep them we would as they are lovely buns.:( please dont think this has been an easy decision.

Why are you rehoming them? Im in Hampshire, theres Sues rescue in southampton, she doesnt PTS.

my husband has been made redundant and i have lost 2 jobs:( we are only making the mortgage payment with help from my mum. we had 10 frenchies from an accidential litter and kept them all as we couldnt find homes and now we just have to thin them down:cry: we have homed 4 with a friend but these 2 need to be homed too.

my husband has been made redundant and i have lost 2 jobs:( we are only making the mortgage payment with help from my mum. we had 10 frenchies from an accidential litter and kept them all as we couldnt find homes and now we just have to thin them down:cry: we have homed 4 with a friend but these 2 need to be homed too.

Oh you poor thing must be awful :( post an 'in need' add, sure SOAD will help you out with that.

Have you tried Kayj in Bolton, she takes in giant bunnies and give them a forever home, give her a ring or pm her, I am sure she will help you

Ahh im so sorry :( It must be awful for you. My mum and dad are in the same situation too :( I too would contact Kayj, in fact, if you put something to do with giants in the thread title, she will be along :lol: ;) Hope things imrpove for you xXx

Ahh im so sorry :( It must be awful for you. My mum and dad are in the same situation too :( I too would contact Kayj, in fact, if you put something to do with giants in the thread title, she will be along :lol: ;) Hope things imrpove for you xXx

:oops::oops::lol::lol::lol: Becky what do you mean:oops::oops:

I am more than happy to help and offer them a home:D

Back