• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 bunny bonding advice please...

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Im thinking of taking the plunge when i get back from Italy in afew weeks...

i would like to bond Alyssa into the Henry/Annabelle comby and have them as free rangers inside...

where on earth do i start with it being a threesome?
x

Soon i am bonding a 3, mine are indoor bunnies who see each other everyday. After the spaying/neuterings are all done, i plan to move there cages next to each other for a few days then try letting them out together for short amounts of time, if it goes well increase there time together then hopefully move them into a new neuteral home :)

Are yours indoors or outdoors?

HI:wave: I bonded Bournville into the fliss/tim combo very easily. I put them into a carrier and drove around the block for 15 mins with leanne in the back with a spare box in case there was a drama. After an uneventful car ride we got home hand I put them into a nero 4 (or is it 5?? Anyway, the biggest nero cage available). There was a bit of chasing around and Bournville humped Fliss while Tim kept out of trouble. They were then brought indoors so that I could watch them over night. Again, a bit of intermittent scuffling and hair pulling, but that's all. I kept them confined for one more day and night after which they all went and lived outside in Bournville's(and the late, sadly missed, Fliss's) hutch. Job done. :lol: I think you just have to grit your teeth, steady your nerves and try it. If it doesn't work, you'll soon find out.. Good luck.

Back