• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola being unusual, LOTS of thumping

Dommy

Warren Scout
well it started about 3 days ago, i went to let her have a few hours in the living room in which she usualy goes nuts and darts about and binkies, she is a nervy rabbit, even with me but with others she seems rly rly scared, but it was just me, sat on the sofa she ran for a couple of mins and just looked up in the air and started thumping, while her head was up, but thumping every 5-10 secs, so i put her back and she seemed fine, 2 days ago i built a NIC cage thing, its very big, its for when the 4 bun are bonded but for know i split it in half with cookie in one side and lola on the other, they cant see each other as i got big bit of wood to stop them seein each other.

its in the same room as she always has been, except lola used to be above cookies hutch but now she is on the floor obviously, but she keeps doing that thumping thing again, what could be wrong?:S she has all the stuff in there that was in her old cage, like toys, water bottle food bowl litter tray, she has more room.

am just a little worried about what it could be

Either she doesn't feel safe in her new setup and needs more time to settle in or you've aquired a ghost :shock:

Back