• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bins?

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
Does anyone elses rabbits try and get into the bin bags that are full?

Before collection we usually have them in the garden and before it wasn't a problem, but for a few months now Binky finds it so much fun to go into the bin bags. Usually he chomps on some unusual stuff we wouldn't dream of giving him, but he seems fine every time. I was just curious if anyone else was having the same problem?

x

Bins no coz they don't get the chance but my buns think all carrier bags are stuffed with treats just for them :)

Molly empties bin bags if I leave them open and in her reach :roll:
When I try to sweep up she picks up the dust pan and throws it. She's a monster.

No my bins go in part of the garden they can't get to inside a wheely bin. Perhaps you could get a wheely bin from B&Q?

When I try to sweep up she picks up the dust pan and throws it. She's a monster.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sounds quite like Binky, but he doesn't go as far as throwing the dust pan...yet. ;)

Well we have a plastic bin we put one in, but we end up with about two more plonked beside it. I suppose it doesn't do him any harm, just annoying that he throws everything everywhere. Plus one day he might get hurt. :roll: Oh well, his fault. ;):lol:

yup mine try but dont get very far frosty attacks the dustpan and brush and tried to rip it out of my hand i have to trap her upstairs of she gets quite nasty any other time shes nice girl

Josie is exactly the same, she turns in to destructo-bunny at cleaning out time!

Back