• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny photoshoot - most of my buns

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Sorry to bore everyone with loads more photos of my buns, i just love photographing them :love:

Hilda - The shy one
151_3417.jpg

looking rather hare-like
151_3418.jpg

151_3419.jpg

Betty - The bold one
151_3424.jpg

151_3425.jpg

Winifred
151_3429.jpg

151_3430.jpg

151_3435.jpg

Milly growing up so fast
151_3461.jpg

Butters - my puppy :lol:
151_3460.jpg

151_3462.jpg

James - my naughty little teenager
151_3466.jpg

151_3467.jpg

151_3470.jpg

151_3473.jpg

Sweep - Mr Grumpy
151_3479.jpg

151_3483.jpg

151_3485.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:
Take more pictures! :lol:

You have truly gorgeous bunnies, I could never be bored looking at them!

:love:

P.S. Binky says he likes James's fashion sense, the one ear up and one ear down thing is really working for him. He says they should start a new trend together :lol:

Last edited:
AWWWWWWWWW :love: :love: :love:

Take more!!

I can't believe how alike Betty and Hilda look to George and Black Jack - Betty and George could be identical (sometimes I think he looks a lot like a girl :lol:), especially the white flecks in the black coat!!

I love :love: :love: Cassie too - she's beautiful.

Infact what am I saying, they all are beautiful.

x

P.S i'm sorry to hear Sweep is still grumpy...

Oooooh Lillian you are spoling us with your bunny pics tonight! ADORE the helicopter bunny!!!:love::love:

AWWWWWWWWW :love: :love: :love:

Take more!!

I can't believe how alike Betty and Hilda look to George and Black Jack - Betty and George could be identical (sometimes I think he looks a lot like a girl :lol:), especially the white flecks in the black coat!!

I love :love: :love: Cassie too - she's beautiful.

Infact what am I saying, they all are beautiful.

x

P.S i'm sorry to hear Sweep is still grumpy...

Its so difficult to tell Betty and Hilda apart sometimes :lol: Im surprised i gave you the right bunnies, they all looked the same, bless them :love:

Sweep has become a nightmare since neutering :shock: Hopefully bonding will calm him down a little.
Cassie is such an odd looking bunny, she reminds me of a deer :lol:

all beautiful:D cassie:shock::love::love: i understand how even your dad couldn't resist those eyes:)

james's ears:lol:

Back