• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very very lazy guinea pig!

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
Zzzzzzzzzzz...
1444.jpg

BUT NOT FOR LONG!! ;)

GO BOB GO! (...you can't really get 'action shots' from guinea pigs can you?)
1439.jpg

1440.jpg

Yummm lips!
1437.jpg

1428.jpg

1422.jpg

1416.jpg

So teeny compared to the bunsters!
1415.jpg

I think it wore him out...
1449.jpg

I would of had heart failure if I had of found my piggy like he is in the first pic!:lol::lol:

Lovely to see some piggy pics!!!:love::love:

I would of had heart failure if I had of found my piggy like he is in the first pic!:lol::lol:

He's a funny thing, when we saw him in the shop (yes, i know, a shop, my bad!) he was sitting in the food bowl, chomping away with a HUGE nose that didn't seem to fit his body haha! While my mum was paying for the hay he curled up in the bowl and started to fall asleep. I was like, AWWWWW!! My mum had fallen in love with him anyway as he looked so cheeky and funny looking :lol: (sorry bob!) We managed to persuade our Dad to go back and we bought him for my mum and another boy for me (who sadly had to be PTS). Ever since seeing him thats ALL he does :roll::lol: He even does it on your lap and just constantly yawns lol. Sometimes he lies so still with his eyes open we get worried, but touch him and he jumps up! Scares my mum a lot haha. :lol:

Oh yes! We must see pictures of your piggie too ;)

xxx

Ahhh thanks guys, he used to be so funny looking :lol:
He thanks you all greatly for making him feel like he looks handsome ;)

xx

Back