• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Katie in the garden for the first time (pic heavy)

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
These were taken a while ago, a few weeks, but thought I'd share them. Katie's first time out in the garden after being in the house and hutch for around 3 days. She loved it!

BOING!
1338.jpg

Hullo Bob
1336.jpg

Bottoms up!
1343.jpg

Weeeeeeee
1360.jpg

Whats that?
1358.jpg

Wash time
1349.jpg

She wore Binky out ahaa.
1366.jpg

LOL
1372.jpg

1391.jpg

Oooo this is hard work!
1403.jpg

Heaps more, but didn't want to bore you all!! :lol:

My bun James just binkied right up in the air when he was this thread :lol: Think that means Katie is GORGEOUS :love:
Hes jumped back on my bed for another look :lol:

:lol::lol: Why thank you James, Katie is all smug now! haha.

I'll see if any of the others are decent enough to pop on here, so many different poses, she makes me smile!!

x

As people wanted more (though I don't know why ;))....

1408.jpg

1378.jpg

1370.jpg

1379.jpg

1394.jpg

1386.jpg

AHHH A BRUSH!
1388.jpg

Binky wanted me to put one of him on
1414.jpg

1340.jpg

1355.jpg

I think that'll do :lol:

Ahhh thank you!

You did indeed, Katie was very interested in Bob when she first met him! Still goes up and nudges the run now and then, Bob either ignores her or goes crazy :lol: Binky just LOVES to flop, when we try and chase him in at night (coaxing just doesnt work these days :roll: ) he'll hop under the trampoline, look at me and flop. I'm like...oh great. :lol:

xxx

Never had a Nethie before so it's great to see her in action!
She loves to binky and tries her best to jump as high as her husbun, not there just yet ;)

Thank you :D
x

These were taken a while ago, a few weeks, but thought I'd share them. Katie's first time out in the garden after being in the house and hutch for around 3 days. She loved it!

BOING!
1338.jpg

Hullo Bob
1336.jpg

Bottoms up!
1343.jpg

Weeeeeeee
1360.jpg

Whats that?
1358.jpg

Wash time
1349.jpg