• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Eeyore U/D monday

Fran

Warren Veteran
Just had to have Eeyore admitted :( He saw the vet this morning at the same time as Sophie and was given gut stimulant but he deteriorated this afternoon so we took him back. His gut sounds are very quiet and so he's been given metaclopramide, metacam and baytril and has stayed there so he can be treated through the night. I'm so worried about him, if anyone has any spare vibes for him I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hope he is soon feeling better.
I know how you feel as my Meg is very poorly tonight. I hate it when they are sick.

The vet called this morning. He's looking brighter, has eaten small amounts and is taking the science recovery well. He still hasn't pood but am feeling more positive today :)

The vet called this morning. He's looking brighter, has eaten small amounts and is taking the science recovery well. He still hasn't pood but am feeling more positive today :)

I know he's not fully *there* yet but that certainly sounds very promising! Sending more vibes to this lovely boy xx

Just spoke to the vet again. He's still bright, he's having metaclopramide, metacam and tummy rubs still and is taking the science recovery well but no poos yet. Could do with some more vibes for my little man if possible

Back