• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this rabbit ok? RABBIT DREAMS??????

He is definately dreaming. I think he is snoring because of the position he is laying in :? I think he is breathing OK if he was struggling for air I'm sure his nostrils would be flared and his look relaxed, I also don't think he would stay on his back like that unless he is really chilled out :)

I've seen this before.....the person who posted it does say they they have seen their vets about bunny's breathing
Blue dreams. He twitches and snuffles like crazy! It's really funny when he falls asleep upright and slowly falls onto his side till he's stretched out.....

OMG FINALLY!!

jelly does this and its so funny but i can never film it and i try and explain what its like,!:lol:

If he was the right way up I would say hes definatly dreaming as my 2 do this all the time,but as hes on his back,I presume hes just dreaming but not 100% sure.

My kermit used to do this, he would lie flat out snoring and every part of his body would twitch like mad, then he would wake up all of a sudden looking confused, was just too cute!

Poppy has amazing dreams I think judging by her movements! She gets full on REM sleep and legs flickering, head nodding etc...I'm sure she's having a dream about being naughty in the garden trying to reach my plants over the bunny fence!! :lol: It's hilarious when she dreams....I tend to giggle out loud and wake her up it's the funnies thing...i've never seen a bunny do this til we had her! :lol::love:

Back