• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybody know where I can get Burns Organic Mountain Hay (U/D £4.40 per bag!!)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I'm beside myself!!

I've got all my little monsters totally loving Burns Organic Mountain Hay to the extent that I've used 2 bags in one week :shock:

I've got one and a half bags left so though I'd better order some more and ....

:shock::shock:

The Hay Experts say not in stock til 16 Aug. I previously bought it from Simply K9 but they don't even appear to stock it now. It's not listed on the Burns own website in their online shop (unless I'm being completely thick - quite possible)

If anybody knows where I can get some I'd be really grateful to know, I just don't know how to break the news otherwise :(

Last edited:
Has anybody ordered from Simplypetfood - as in the link?

http://www.simplypetfood.co.uk/Rabbits.html

I'm wondering if it's part of SimplyK9 but I can't see anything about who I'm ordering from on the website, no phone numbers or anything - I don't like making an order without feeling confident that it's a legitimate firm :?

They appear to have the hay I'm looking for but there's no home page info like phone number, addresses etc which makes me feel really wary.

I was going to say direct from Burns but it's not on their website anymore it did say last time it was a limited edition. Perhaps email them or check their stockists on their website.

Thanks, i found that one too but not in stock - I wonder if it's a seasonal issue.

Edit to add: Would you flippin' believe it - I've just had order confirmation and they are away between 17 July and 3 Aug. Argh. Still, if I mix their beloved hay with some other hay it should spin out for about 10 days... At least I know I have some on it's way.

Last edited:
:wave: I've managed to find (or at least been kindly guided towards) some Burns Organic Mountain Hay at £4.40 a bag so I thought I'd spread the word (I've ordered mine so you can't get in ahead of me this time!!).:lol::lol:

Megazorb also available and carriage only £4.50.

http://www.animalmagicpetsupplies.c.../?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3336/Categories/Rabbits

That'll keep the bunnies happy :D:D:D

Thanks for the link :D

I have just ordered some for Biscuit, she loves it.

Clare xx

Back