• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wedding Anniversary Present

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
I have a confession:oops:

This is Maverick, although I keep calling him Merlin

This is his 4th and final home, I was told he's an aggressive bun and hard to rehome because he bites (including 2 people at the rescue he came from).

He loves being fussed and having nose rubs, although he's never tried to bite me (I know there could always a first time). He's not been castrated, but thats going to change soon;)

So here he is:love::love:

057.jpg

055.jpg

Last edited:
He really is gorgeous and you cannot appreciate his colouring from these pictures. He is stunning :love:

When I first saw him, the word butterscotch came to mind....he's yummy :)

I have a confession:oops:

This is Maverick, althought I keep calling him Merlin

This is his 4th and final home, I was told he's an aggressive bun and hard to rehome because he bites (including 2 people at the rescue he came from).

He loves being fussed and having nose rubs, although he's never tried to bite me (I know there could always a first time). He's not been castrated, but thats going to change soon;)

So here he is:love::love:

057.jpg

055.jpg

He's gorgeous!! :love::love: Both my rescue buns can bite, Nino bites all the time. He can't help it. I'm so pleased 'Merlin' (great name!) has found a home where he is understood. :D

I've been married 30 years I should have had Pearl:lol::lol::lol: How is she now:love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

shes seeming well... not heard snorts for a few days, shes playing and bombing about the bedrooms of an evening and shes as greedy as ever..

i hope its her recovering and not the drugs masking.. back to vets on Wednesday :)

id swap you Alvin for Maverick if your interested :p

He really is gorgeous and you cannot appreciate his colouring from these pictures. He is stunning :love:

When I first saw him, the word butterscotch came to mind....he's yummy :)

I'll take some better ones later, the hutch is in the shade at the moment, you've seen both sides of him haven't you Laura;)

Back