• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An apology-again!

willowholly

Mama Doe
I want to aplologise to my beautiful 2 buns for moaning about them-again.When I feel low & cant cope with the world,I find I cant cope with them either.I have just had a minor op on my breast & awaiting results so am a little sore & tense & have been at home more than usual.
I want to make it clear to them that I love them dearly & sitting here watching them both dreaming & snoring,I cant understand why I have felt they were a pain!I hate saying bad things about them-next to my husband,they are the most important things in the world to me & I love them so much.

Awww honey. I know they'll know that anyway, and if they could speak they'd tell you the same.
Hope the recovery goes well.
xx

My cats are doing my head in at the minute - they are all howling cos there is some sliced chicken in the fridge. I love them but at this moment in time they are doing my head in x x x x x

I want to aplologise to my beautiful 2 buns for moaning about them-again.When I feel low & cant cope with the world,I find I cant cope with them either.I have just had a minor op on my breast & awaiting results so am a little sore & tense & have been at home more than usual.
I want to make it clear to them that I love them dearly & sitting here watching them both dreaming & snoring,I cant understand why I have felt they were a pain!I hate saying bad things about them-next to my husband,they are the most important things in the world to me & I love them so much.

Aww....don't worry we all get tired and frustrated when we are run down and low! I used to moan about Poppy and couldn't cope with all her problems when we first got her, alongside my own illness. So you see, we all get frustrated at times - it's what makes us human. I hope your test results come back ok. :)

i tell people all the time i want to murder Alvin for putting me thro all that stress last week with his stasis, they all know i dont mean it and take it with a pinch of salt... when we are tired and stressed we all say things we dont mean, it just lets off steam.

im sure what ever youve said about your buns has been said out of stress/tiredness and no one belives it for second anyway :D

i tell people all the time i want to murder Alvin for putting me thro all that stress last week with his stasis, they all know i dont mean it and take it with a pinch of salt... when we are tired and stressed we all say things we dont mean, it just lets off steam.

im sure what ever youve said about your buns has been said out of stress/tiredness and no one belives it for second anyway :D

Totally! When poor Poppy had her impaction a few months back and was refusing any intervention, fluids, meds, etc she just refused to swallow a thing and we were close to admitting her for a ng tube or drip - I actually told her that if she didn't swallow something soon she would die and it would be her fault! OMG! How horrible a bunny mummy am I!!:(:( I felt SO terrible after saying that but hadn't slept for 48 hrs and had to go to another room to cool down, have a good cry, and pull myself together before going back to intensive nursing again. I never meant a word of it, I love my bunnies to bits and can't imagine life without them, and she forgave me! :D

Totally! When poor Poppy had her impaction a few months back and was refusing any intervention, fluids, meds, etc she just refused to swallow a thing and we were close to admitting her for a ng tube or drip - I actually told her that if she didn't swallow something soon she would die and it would be her fault! OMG! How horrible a bunny mummy am I!!:(:( I felt SO terrible after saying that but hadn't slept for 48 hrs and had to go to another room to cool down, have a good cry, and pull myself together before going back to intensive nursing again. I never meant a word of it, I love my bunnies to bits and can't imagine life without them, and she forgave me! :D

ive said that to Alvin too :oops::oops::oops: and i told ste if he died id be getting a new bunny straight away for pearl.. all through tears and every part of my heart is screaming NO bunny will measure up to my Alvin :shock:

its a good way of getting it out, but without the actions to follow it up.. its just pain spoke words and we are only human :(

ive said that to Alvin too :oops::oops::oops: and i told ste if he died id be getting a new bunny straight away for pearl.. all through tears and every part of my heart is screaming NO bunny will measure up to my Alvin :shock:

its a good way of getting it out, but without the actions to follow it up.. its just pain spoke words and we are only human :(

Awww....glad it's not just me then! I think it's cos we love them so much. :love:

Thankyou,I know we all say things at times we dont mean.Prettylupin,you got me moaning the most.They've been much better today,or is it just that I feel better today so therefore dont notice them playing up!:D

Back