• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding South Buckinghamshire

lunar6769

Alpha Buck
Hello,

Does anyone have any experience/knowledge of a bunny boarding place in the South Buckinghamshire area?
We are probably going to be away for 3 weeks and have _no-one_ we can rely on to come in and help.
In fact we had a bit of a shock last time we had someone coming in for a few days while we were away as the rabbit had pulled out a load of his own fur :shock:
We think they didn't come every day so would much prefer a good boarding place.
Thank you.

Last time I went in the Aylesbury pets@home ( which was a while back)they had some nice leaflets advertising a rabbit boarding place but I cannot remember what it was called :? If you are near there it might be worth popping in to see if the leaflets are still there. The place looked very good from what I could see :)

There are a couple of places which are a distance from you I can recommend one is Greenfields http://www.greenfieldsrescue.co.uk/holiday_boarding.asp the accomodation is in very large hutches now and Lorna who organises the bunny boarding is very knowledgable about rabbits. The website is very out of date and they no longer run as a rescue they are still taking in boarders.

Helen 'The Duchess' also has some holiday boarding accomodation again I can personally recommend for the standard of her accomodation and also her knowledge. She is further East to Greenfields and boarders the M3.

Carol X,
We are right in the very south - I have found one very near home now - need to go over and have a look though.

Thank you for all help.
:)

btw is it okay to name the place on here now?

Last edited:
It is called The Misbourne Cattery and Bunny hotel and it is closely linked seemingly to the RSPCA rescue that is down the same lane - where we got Miffy from.
I am going to go next week for a close inspection!
They are very friendly at the RSPCA place so hopefully it will be a good place.
:)

The place that Hugo's There mentions is called Rabbit Ritz, and it's run by a lovely lady called Karen. She had Patch for me for a couple of weeks last year when we went away and Patch didn't want to come home!

Last edited:
Thank you for the suggestions - the only prob is my bunnies don't like the car much and Aylesbury is just short of an hour from us if the traffic is good.
The Misbourne one is a 10 min drive so that would be okay if it is a good place. If not then I will have to make the journey - can't be doing with leaving them anywhere dodgy.

Back