• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

April and Noah's Diary

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
April: - I'm going first. Tonight was my first night at my forever home. I had to tell some other bunnehs who was boss. (It was me). Then my new mummy wanted me to come in for the night. But I decided I wanted to play chasings. Mummy joined in but I runned faster. Then I runned faster some more. Finally I let my new mummy pick me up and she took me to a place called the shed. There was lots of foodses there. Some other bunnehs was eating it so I joined in. They kept staring at me so I stared back. Then they looked away. My mummy said she might change my name. She said I'm a real madam. I finks that is a good thing. I am going to sleeps now so I can do more runnings in the morning. Night night.

Noah:- I had a very confusing day and I was a bit scared but my new mummy put me in a hutch and said I could stay there if I wanted or I could hop out and start exploring. So I stayed in but then I hopped out and had a look round. It is very big so I stayed near the hutch. When it started getting dark I hopped in and snuggled up.

It was very strange though cos my new mummy kept calling me. I could see her going round and round the garden and she was calling and calling and calling. After a long time she opened my hutch door and seemed surprised I was there. Apparently I'd hopped into the wrong hutch and she'd shut the door not realising I was already inside. I fink she was extra surprised becos there was another bunneh with me too. His name is Elf and we is friends now. Mummy was surprised cos Elf didn't make a fuss that I'd hopped into his hutch, even when she shut us in together for the night. But I wanted someone to snuggle up with and Elf has a nice soft coat like velvet so he's good to snuggle with. And mummy has said we can stay together always now if we like. She has put us indoors together now and Elf is still being friends with me. So I has made a friend and found a new hutch and I have some explorings to do tomorrow. I didn't want my tea until mummy picked me some dandelion leaves, then I muncheded them all up and mummy said I was a good boy. I is tired now but fank you to everyone who has looked after me. My new mummy will look after me now, and so will my new friend Elf. Night nights to everyone. :wave:

Aaaaw Noah and Elf....thats so sweet,I'm so pleased both bunnies have settled well.

Noah and April you be good.....its like a bunnies dream at Tinsels house!!

I love it when bunnies talk :love:
They sound like they are settling in fine.

Do you think your buns get along easier because they have such a big space to escape from the others in?

April and Noah have already made friends! :) (Well, in April's case...servants :roll:) I think most people will envy you, as most of us are unable to bond two bunnies, let alone a group.

Aww, bless. I'm so glad they've settled in right away. Lovely to hear that Noah has found a friend - he's such a sweetie.

Back