• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can any one help me please

I got my rabbit in from the garden a few hours ago and his in shock very ice cold. ive got him wrapped in a towel in a warm room. this is the first time this has ever happened. cany advice please. he looks terribly sorry for himself. i cant stop cryimg and feel its all my fault. i brought my other rabbit in and shes fine.

Hi

Hope he's okay.

I once had a bunny that went ice cold and she'd had a heart ache the vet thought.

I would contact emergency vets asap.

Jay M

I got my rabbit in from the garden a few hours ago and his in shock very ice cold. ive got him wrapped in a towel in a warm room. this is the first time this has ever happened. cany advice please. he looks terribly sorry for himself. i cant stop cryimg and feel its all my fault. i brought my other rabbit in and shes fine.

hope he is ok? how many bunnies do you have, im just concerned about the female who you mentioned had a litter on 3rd july? and you mentioned about another litter due? is this the same female bunny?
correct me if im wrong :wave:

Back