• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How on earth could this happen...I'm so angry

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
We came back from a holiday this afternoon to find that the people who were supposed to be looking after Boris hadn't done their job at all! I picked him up and instantly thought something must be wrong as he seemed so light :? But he seemed happy so I thought I was just overreacting as usual :roll: put him down again and went into the kitchen. His litter tray had been cleaned out so he had obviously been using it,but there was no hay anywhere and hardly any water :evil::evil: He had been given some pellets but that was pretty much it :evil: I have "examined" him (much to his dislike) and he has indeed lost weight,not a lot but still quite a bit :cry::cry: I just can't believe it,I definitely thought I could trust these people. Or I wouldn't have left him with them. :cry: I just feel so bad like it's all my fault and I should have known better but how could I possibly have.. :cry: How could they do this to my baby :cry::cry::evil: They've got lots of explaining to do :evil:

No,not professional bunny sitters (if only there were any of those about!) they're friends..or shall I say ex-friends :evil:
I gave him some pellets half an hour ago and he's already eaten most of them..poor thing must have been starved :cry::cry::cry:

Poor Boris, hope he puts the weight on quickly!
Vibes that he does :love:

I have to leave my two for a whole week, I dont know where they are going to go :( but there are only 3 people who I would trust with them, and thats my best best best friend and my other 2 best friends.
Considering 2 though travle too far away, Ogs would be too stressed.

poor bun, my friends mum asked her friend to dog sit for them once , they came home to find the dog tied to a tree in the garden, where apparently that is where he had been left all the time they were away. she was fuming and has never spoke to them since..:evil:

Aw that's terrible. Poor doggy :(
Boris seems very very happy today :love: he even did some binkies while shut into his cage :? :lol: So I take it he's feeling a lot better now :)
We tried to call the "bunny sitters" several times this morning but apparently they've gone away for the weekend..... :evil: They're so not gonna get away with this though :evil:

Back