• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home adoption rabbits in Falkirk.

fiona3

Warren Scout
I was in Pets at home a couple of weeks ago and there are two of the most beautiful rabbits i have ever seen up for adoption. Two black with white underneath French lops. Big beautiful and with the most amazing faces! I was gobsmacked at them. I ended up speaking to the staff and they are both neutered and vaccinated and were house rabbits. The owner is having a baby or something and cant keep them any more. They were obviously well looked after. The store is asking £100 for the pair.Only to go together.
I would take them both in a minute if i had the room! STUNNING rabbits.
I thought i would let everyone know as it would be a shame if they ended up somewhere unsuitable. The staff assured me that they were looking for a really good home for them and wouldnt let them go to anyone. Thing is they dont home check so how do they know. If you live in central scotland, get down and have a look. I guarantee you will fall in love. I went in again today and they were still there looking very bored in the glass cage. Sorry no photos of them. Next time im in i will take a few on my phone.

I hate going past the adoption place :(
The other day, there were two gorgeous absolutely stunning rabbits in there.
They reminded me of Hettys pickle, but without the white heart mark.

Brother and sister, and they were already neatured and speyed but I bet they will take a while, as they need to be rehomed together. My pets at home is actually getting good now, keeping paired rabbits ext :D

Buns in Falkirk

I doubt you will be able to resist when you see them! Like little dogs! Good luck in fighting temptation! :D If you see them tomorrow let me know what you thought of them!;)

Back