• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just got a shed!

dayle_x

Mama Doe
A 6ft x 4ft one for £50 on ebay. Going to pick it up tomorrow. I'm gonna build an avairy run of 6ft x 4ft on it, and then i still need to build an avairy run of 9ft x 6ft for the other shed.
I'll be busy busy busy soon!
Got to wait for my uncle to take his greenhouse first though so could be waiting a while :roll:
In the 6ft x 4ft shed there will be Boo, Tallulah, Pixie and Phoenix living in it :)

That's fab. I love a bit of DIY. You should have fun doing it and even more fun watching the buns enjoy it when it's done.

I'm just worried I'll do a **** job with the runs. Is it easiest to do it in panels? And would it be ok to just add that corrugated plastic stuff on top as a roof and to keep the rain out?

Panels are great - I got my aviary yesterday and I LOVE it! It's 9' x 12' and as the panels are 3' long I used them on their ends so my run is 3 panels x 4 panels and is fabby!

I'm just worried I'll do a **** job with the runs. Is it easiest to do it in panels? And would it be ok to just add that corrugated plastic stuff on top as a roof and to keep the rain out?

Onduline's better...or, I think it's called Coraline in B&Q. It's corrugated roofing but is darker and won't need painting. Much stronger than the plastic stuff and easier to fix in place.

Back