• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Continental Giant Doe - Rescue

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Hi does anybody know of any continental giant does looking for a new home?

Thanks

Last edited:
Continental Giant Doe

Hi

Does anybody know of any continental giant does that need rescuing/rehoming?

Many thanks x

Well it's funny how I've seen you on other forums wishing to obtain breeding does...

wat a load of rubbish ive never asked anybody for breeding does! Ive thought about it in the past yes and i will look at it in the future maybe! But thats my business anyway!

Stan was neutered on Tuesday as it says on other forums!!

wat a load of rubbish ive never asked for breeding does! Ive thought about it in the past and i will look at it in the future maybe! But thats my business anyway!

Stan was neutered on Tuesday as it says on other forums!!

:roll: Let me go find it..

I havent been on here for a while cos of peole having a go and now i wonder why i came back, and ive only done one or two posts. I didnt come on here to argue or for people to have a go at me.

And yes i did rehome two of my bunnies a few months back, with good reasons not by choice. They atacked one of my buns which resulted in him dying and they kept attacking Stan so i had no choice i didnt want another dead bun on my hands.
I was now trying to see if any giants were in rescue that i could give a home to and to see if they could maybe help me with bonding now that Stan has bene neutered and so that Stan wasnt left on is own.

And if i was going to breed i would get a giant from the breeder that i know who has reputable stock and not from a rescue.

I havent been on here for a while cos of peole having a go and now i wonder why i came back, and ive only done one or two posts. I didnt come on here to argue or for people to have a go at me.

And yes i did rehome two of my bunnies a few months back, with good reasons not by choice. They atacked one of my buns which resulted in him dying and they kept attacking Stan so i had no choice i didnt want another dead bun on my hands.
I was now trying to see if any giants were in rescue that i could give a home to and to see if they could maybe help me with bonding now that Stan has bene neutered and so that Stan wasnt left on is own.

And if i was going to breed i would get a giant from the breeder that i know who has reputable stock and not from a rescue.

Would you be able to keep the rabbit if the bond didn't work with Stan?

Would you be able to keep the rabbit if the bond didn't work with Stan?

No i wouldnt and thats why i was maybe thinking of asking a rescue if they could do the bonding for me if i could find one in a rescue as i dont want to be in the same situation as i was last time

Back