• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for pictures for a rabbit care webpage

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone I'm hoping to add some pictures to a webpage I'm making on the care of rabbits and one of the things I'd like to illustrate is indoor and outdoor housing.

Does anyone have any pictures of their sheds/hutches/runs/indoor cages I could use? I'd credit the person submitting of course and a mixture of all would be ideal.:D

A selection of my various arrangements for my two house buns! :D:wave:
At home (indoors for night time use or if out for long periods) otherwise free range:
029.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

It's homemade 2 storeys of 8ftx2.5ft connected by a ladder and mezzanine level. Lights used are special low voltage and are out of reach. If they did get chewed they would not get a shock. We hang a blue light fly killer on the side of the hutch. These photos are a bit old and things have been updated since! :D
Outside:
048.jpg
The wire used is not suitable for open/countryside gardens as not welded mesh (but our garden is surrounded by high walls and fences in middle of a city)
This run is 8ftx6ftx4ft so we can easily get in there if need be.

On holiday - collapsable puppy pens with a piece of lino underneath, we also used these pens as bonding pens at home:
249.jpg

418.jpg

and outside temporary collapsable puppy pen - not suitable for unsupervised use as NOT predator proof:
008-2.jpg

Padded pen for a sick/convalescing bun:
008-1.jpg

Hope that helps :wave:

i have some of an outdoor set up but can't seem to attach photos - it might just be me being silly :? can i email them to you?

A selection of my various arrangements for my two house buns! :D:wave:
At home (indoors for night time use or if out for long periods) otherwise free range:
029.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

It's homemade 2 storeys of 8ftx2.5ft connected by a ladder and mezzanine level. Lights used are special low voltage and are out of reach. If they did get chewed they would not get a shock. We hang a blue light fly killer on the side of the hutch. These photos are a bit old and things have been updated since! :D
Outside:
048.jpg
The wire used is not suitable for open/countryside gardens as not welded mesh (but our garden is surrounded by high walls and fences in middle of a city)
This run is 8ftx6ftx4ft so we can easily get in there if need be.

On holiday - collapsable puppy pens with a piece of lino underneath, we also used these pens as bonding pens at home:
249.jpg

418.jpg

and outside temporary collapsable puppy pen - not suitable for unsupervised use as NOT predator proof:
008-2.jpg

Padded pen for a sick/convalescing bun:
008-1.jpg

Hope that helps :wave:
i love that set up its excellent.:D

feel free to use piccies of my new shed, its in the pics section as ive just put it on, peanut butter and jellys shed x

Back