• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah and April have arrived!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Well, thanks to Jill and Sue they're now here safely :wave:

Noah is such a cute teddy bear :love: He's been put in an open hutch near the top of the garden so he can start finding his feet quietly. April on the other hand! :shock: She launched into the high status group that hangs out nearest the kitchen (aka food supply) and didn't take the hint when they tried chasing her. She then flopped out next to Toadstool who looked a bit surprised but was very gentlemanly about it. When my high status group chases, newcomers normally head for the hills and decide they will base themselves further up the garden, but Madam seems to think otherwise!!! There's been no latching on or fur-pulling - I think she's calling their bluff!! She's now flopped out in their territory...*gulp* Will keep a close eye on things and post later...;)

Oh she seems like a proper madam!
She will be the Queen Bea soon :lol:
Im glad youve got them, im sure they will have a great time at your place (well their place now!)

April sounds a bit like Cat's Lola. :shock: I am glad they are both safe with you. I'm sure that Captain Carrot :love::love::love: will make sure that they know their place. :)

:lol::lol: Good for April..you go girl..
I said she had character!

and Noah..he does need more of a tender hand..a bit of TLC:love:
Glad they go to you safely

I'm going to have to buy a new camera, I can see!

Thank you for all the lovely comments! :wave:

Have just got the two of them in for the night but I'm going to let them post about that in Stories and Photos, as I don't trust myself to speak about it yet!!! :shock:

Hi
I am Noahs foster Mum of ten months. I miss him so much he is such a handsome bun and a real teddy bear. I am so glad he is with you because he is use to a lot of 'hopping space' and I have been told that is what he has got with you. He is a loving little bun................please let me know how he settles in....it was hard to let him go. It was right for him but heartbreaking for me.
Carol

Back