• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge's deplum day

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
Well, I took Smudge in for his op at 8:50 this morning and they rang at 11:00 to say he has come through the op fine and I can ring at 2:00 to arrange a time to collect him. :love: Can't wait to get him back - felt sooo mean just leaving him there on his own. He was breathing quite hard has he was stressed. :( but he's fine now - hopefully.

I am bringing him home at 3:30. Can anyone tell me how long before he is back to his old self? What care does he need now? He can't come in the house cos hubby will need nebulising else. I've put Vetbed in his litter traya and will keep him in his playhouse for today and tomorrow.

MY little chalki had an appointment with the plum fairy yesterday and a dental he is back to his normal busy cheecky self already(he hasnt missed his plums yet). Hope your boy is ok

as long as he eats somthing today thats the main thing and he doesnt get cold he will be fine. if he is staying in his house vet bed and a snuggle safe would be an idea.

Back