• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The hay experts

CDW

Warren Scout
Have just placed my first order with the hay experts - I could spend a fortune on there, they have so much good bunny stuff :D :D

Have just placed my first order with the hay experts - I could spend a fortune on there, they have so much good bunny stuff :D :D

You are preaching to the converted!

I love the Hay Experts range of lovely bunny things. Also the lady who runs it does so because she is passionate about rabbits it's not just a business for her.

You'll be hooked now I can tell you!:D

Yes I am hooked already! I went on only to order a sample of their hay and ended up spending £30!!!!!!

It's so good to find somewhere like that :D

Just had my second order delivered this morning. Both times Lisa was friendly and helpful. I could spend a fortune on there:)

I love the Hay Experts, got an order this morning actually :)

Lisa is lovely and the fact she knows bunnies make her choice of products excellent :D

I know, I have used a few times and placed an order yesterday for £40 (shhhh ... dont tell my hubby though!! :lol::roll::lol:) and that was after I had taken a few things out of my basket as it was originally about £60.

You don't want to know how much money I spend on there!! :shock::lol: Lets just say I do spend a fortune!!! Sshhhhhh! :lol::D

Back