• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Rooms.

Well, his 'base' is the utility room, which has his hutch and some toys in it. He then has the kitchen too. Most of the time he's free range though so he doesn't have a specific room. Sorry!

Its not his own room , but this was in the corner of my room.
This was when he was a loner ;)

001-7.jpg

He was kept in the run and hucth when i was downstairs and then when I was in the room he would be allowed out.

eric started off with a large indoor cage just for bedtime - freedom of the living room during the day. his freedom spread to the kitchen, hall, 2nd living room (by accident as its not bunny proofed:oops:). i then decided bedtimes were stressful so removed the cage bars too. eric's now lord of the whole house and if one of the bedroom doors is left open, he'll disappear under a bed for ages:lol:

This is Moo & Liquorice's set up in the conservatory - they have a 6f x 2ft hutch with a pen attached to it and we put a partial roof on as Liquorice will jump onto the hutch roof & run all the way round the window ledges knocking all the ornaments off! :roll:

When it's summer we just take the pen off and put it in the kitchen with them in otherwise we'd have boiled bunnies.

Sorry about mess - we have just taken them for boarding & then they will never return to this set up as we will have a new one at the new house yay!

BunnySetUps002.jpg

BunnySetUps003.jpg

Here you go

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=185146

This is where Biscuit lives while I am at work, then when I get home she has access to rest of house, she loves running up and down the stairs now.

Clare

Awwwww It's Biscuit :love::love::love:
I will steal her one day ;)

My darling :roll: house bunny has a dog crate in a corner of my bedroom. If we're in, then he has free range of the flat. If we're out, then he's either outside in a run, or with a run attached to the front of his crate :)

This is Moo & Liquorice's set up in the conservatory - they have a 6f x 2ft hutch with a pen attached to it and we put a partial roof on as Liquorice will jump onto the hutch roof & run all the way round the window ledges knocking all the ornaments off! :roll:

When it's summer we just take the pen off and put it in the kitchen with them in otherwise we'd have boiled bunnies.

Sorry about mess - we have just taken them for boarding & then they will never return to this set up as we will have a new one at the new house yay!

BunnySetUps002.jpg

BunnySetUps003.jpg

:shock::shock:
I NEED THAT SOFA!!!!!

My rabbits are loose in here but piggies have a pen,ignore the decor carpet,its not been touched since we moved in!!!!
000_1199.jpg

Our five house bunnies have a bedroom of their own :) Inside they have 2 big crates, one with a wooden top so that they can jump on top! Lots of toys, boxes, litter trays and hay! The floor is lino. In the doorway we have a pen panel to stop them all spilling out when we open the door ... but in the evenings the "gate" is open and they run up and down the stairs and play in the lounge with us :)

Here you go - pics:

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

Ant & Beemer modelling the crate top!
DSC_0141.jpg

I'll post pictures tomorrow

Their main base with their hay box and water is in the kitchen but then I have 3 tunnels set up in the lounge with more toys and a hidey hole then litter trays in other rooms too

They're completely free range but I've started restricting them to just the kitchen at bed time as I was concerned about the binkying rampages in the early hours disturbing my neighbours, they seem to be more settled this way :)

Jolly good, I've killed another thread. Sorry about the mess, I'm saving my vacuuming for tomorrow :oops: You might note a lack of bunnies in both of these pictures - they're sulking under my bed :roll:
Here's my pictures anyway:

Photo0517.jpg

Photo0515.jpg

Back