• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House bunnies

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
What's your house bunny doing right now?

Dylan is sniffing around the bedroom door & heaters. He's been doing it a while.
Oooh, now he's licking the carpet... :lol:

About to be invaded to have their bunny room cleaned out. Then playtime in the lounge! Mad binkies from Trix, Ant & Beemer are guaranteed! X

Reggie has just ate a fresh spring green leaf out the shopping bag and then decided he doesn't fancy catch up corrie so he's in the bedroom (our room) chilling out life eh!:roll::roll:

Josie is eating a sprig of parsley... scrap that... Josie has eaten a sprig of parsley and wants more!

Velcro is running around like a maniac! He's so quick, he's just a blue blur!

Pearl bombing about between the bedrooms on and off the bed bump bump bump...

Alvin nothing :lol::lol:

earl just jumped on the sofa and licked my leg- i applied fake tan earlier so i shooed him off- the taste didnt bother him but now i will have a white tongue mark...

Rimmi is lying in the box full of shredded paper... seemingly asleep... no doubt he'll perk up in a min and use me as a climbing frame... Lol

:)

Back