• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news for Lionel and his breathing U/D BAD AGAIN 17.08.09

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
We went to see Christabel tonight to get the dreaded steroid injection done, she was in 2 minds whether or not to give it to him because of his history with abcesses and after seeing him decided not too.
My boy has put on weight he is 800g now :D :D (he has been loosing weight all the time)
His coat is silker and his eyes are brighter and she thinks he is looking much better. The breathing is not normal but it has improved a bit so we are going to carry on with depocilin for another 2 weeks :D

Last edited:
Awww bless little Lionel Katie - glad he's improving :) Give your little lad an extra special snuggle from me :love:

Awwww, that's great news. It must be wonderful to see an improvement in him. :love::love:

Yes, I hope he is still doing well on Depocillin ?

More piccies of ickle Lionel please :D

:wave:

You should have seen him the other night, i wish i had my camera out but i didn't, i let him and Lolly in to my bedroom for the first time and boy do they like an new room to explore, he was like the old Lionel running around and binkying like crazy, then they both flopped on the bed next to me to watch TV when it all got too much :love:

He is ok thanks for asking, he has one more jab tomorrow then i hope he can come off the depociliin and we will see how he is without it :D
How is pearl now?

thats brilliant, hes almost there :love::love::love::love:

Pearl is a big fake :lol::lol::lol: she hasnt snorted in days, still breathes fast but the vet reakons it may just be her natural state because all the results came back clear :? another two weeks being weaned off the steroid tablets then its a checkup in a month unless im worried before then.

Spoke to Christabel today and Lionel had his last jab yesterday and is pretty much ok, his breathing is faster than Lollys but not so bad now and he hasn't mouth breathed for weeks so we are stopping the depocillin to see how he goes :D

:cry: :cry: Lionel is mouth breathing again tonight will take him to Christabel tomorrow, looks like he may have to stay on depocillin forever :cry:

Back