• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite bunny time of day

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Just wondering what everyones favourite time of day is with their buns?

Mine is teatime. I love taking their veggies out in the evening after my children are asleep. I love watching them tuck in and hearing their lovely munching noises. I love watching Lila pick a particularly tasty bit and run off with it so she doesnt have to share it with Leo.:love:

I :love: my buns!

What about you?

breakfast :love::love:

from about 6am Pearl start throwing bowls/toys about and i love they way they wait by the edge of the cage when my alarm goes off at 7am :love: and then when i take them the veg at about 8am they are soooooo excited they chase around and around and Alvin buzzes, Pearl sometimes tries to climb up the cage too.. they often bonk thier heads off the bowl in excitement :lol::lol:

i adore the sound of bunnies munching veg and i could sit with them for hours... sadly i have to leave them to it and go to work 20mins later :(, but i leave in the knowledge that they are both eating so no stasis that day :D

its also possibly my least favourite time too, because Its usually Alvins refusal of breakfast that tells me its a trip to the vets for another Stasis episode

Mornings, about 7am. She rushes round her hutch when she sees me. Then when she goes into her run she's off like a furry rocket and occasionally slams on the brakes for a cuddle. Then dances about waiting for her veggies:love:

When i open my shed up on a morning, my buns slightly open their eyes, then go back to sleep! Are mine just extra lazy?
mind you, they only get fed around 6pm so maybe thats why...

Definately early mornings, Mol gets all excited when she sees me because she is excited about cuddles and pellets she is going to get. Mostly about the pellets to be honest....

Around 10.30pm when they have their bedtime snack and a cuddle - takes about an hour and a half with 8 of them, but after they've had their treats they are happy to lie down for a snuggle with me:love:
The only bit I hate is leaving them when they're so relaxed and happy - BB would happily lie there for a full hour being stroked:D

I had two.
6am.....i would get up at 5.30am and feed k and get ready for work, then snuggle time for 30mins before work.
Then the same at 9pm.....for an hour while i watched tv and kermit snuggled in between my legs.
I did spend time with him apart from them, but they were the times he cuddled right in :love:

Difficult question.

Love it when I open up in the morning and they go mental for their veggies.

Love it when they are snoozing in the afternoon. They all have their favourite spots and just lay flat out.

Then evening is wonderful when they come back to life and get mega excited over their pellets.

I could spend all day just watching them!

Evening is my favourite cos I can take as long as I need as I'm not having to worry about getting to work!

They all get UBER excited over their pellets but I fond giving them their hay the best. They are all such good bunnies (and guineas) and get VERY excited over it :) The guinea pigs bury themselves in it and the bunnies launch themselves into their litter trays.

Thing is...soon as they have what they want, they don't give a damn whether I am there or not! :roll:

bp, i am so lost in admiration that you have children who go to sleep! it was all a long time ago for me but i'm sure that never happened...

daughter's bunnies go wild for food, whatever it is. they are sweet and its great to look after them when she is away. one whistles with excitement, i think its the girl. my two are more laid back.

favourite time of day, evening when we are all in the living room together, especially when they flop near me while i use the computer!

bp, i am so lost in admiration that you have children who go to sleep! it was all a long time ago for me but i'm sure that never happened...

:lol:Its only cos they are up so so early in the morning that they are asleep by 7.15pm! Its often a 5.30am start here. I am still waiting for my 3.5 year old son to sleep all night though so not as good as it sounds!:lol:

Back