• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of bonded rabbits for a book

Alice's mum

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,

Following some great advice I got on here last year about bonding I spent last summer writing a book on what I had found out and advice for owners like myself.

The book is nearly finished and I have a publisher interested but I need more photos of pairs, trios or groups of rabbits.

If anyone has any photos (300 dpi please) that they would be willing to share I would be very grateful. I cannot pay you for these unfortunately but if it gets published using one of your photos I would be happy to send you a copy.

Please send photos to fi_april79@yahoo.co.uk (underscore between fi and april).

Thank you very much in advance.:)

Hello i would be happy to send some, but will might have to wait till my husband gets home to help me put them in the right format lol xx My bunnies and peppa and georgie and we are hopefully getting another bun soon who will need to be bonded with them so could hopefully end up with a lovely bonded threesome. xx
I will try send some for you, my email address is karenlemon75@gmail.com

I dont know what 300dpi means but I will post one on here and then you can right click it and save it then do what ever you need to it.

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF9883.jpg

DSCF9886.jpg

I'd love to send you some but I'm not majorly technical - how do I know if its 300 dpi?

Snowberry those are some gorgeous pictures. :love:

Hi everyone,

Following some great advice I got on here last year about bonding I spent last summer writing a book on what I had found out and advice for owners like myself.

The book is nearly finished and I have a publisher interested but I need more photos of pairs, trios or groups of rabbits.

If anyone has any photos (300 dpi please) that they would be willing to share I would be very grateful. I cannot pay you for these unfortunately but if it gets published using one of your photos I would be happy to send you a copy.

Please send photos to fi_april79@yahoo.co.uk (underscore between fi and april).

Thank you very much in advance.:)

i have some but what is 300 dpi? something pixels? or sometype of format i can send jpeg? lol sorry im a bit rubbish.

Hello, snowbunny they are so gorgeous.
Not sure but think 300 thing is to do with the percentage so that it doesnt pixelate but have no idea how to explain how to do it on here as my husband always gets me to go in and make sure it says 300 xx How totally useless was that bit of info hey lol hope someone explains it properly xx:roll:

dpi is dots per inch, you go into something like photoshop and change the resolution, as cameraa are set to different resolutions

Ive sent you these

doggies051.jpg

doggies053.jpg

Last edited:
Arrrr they are lovely pics, they do look so happy and snuggly. That is really sad they didnt have long together though xx but nice that they had a friend at the end though if that makes sense xx

As LottieLoiuse said, DPI = dots per inch, but it depends a lot on how big you want to print them. It's no good setting 300DPI if the image is only 300 pixels wide, because it would end up 1 inch across on the page.

Dunno how big your book is, but as a rough guide, a full A5 page at 300dpi is 1740 x 2490 pixels.

I've got loads of pics from 2-4 in a group to mum with kits. I've even got some of my rabbits in there burrow. I know nothing about resolution though. I know that I've got a 7 mp camera but thats about it. Could you not shink them down yourself?

Thanks, I'll let them know you said that. They are called Smudge and Suzi by the way. I keep meaning to do a sig with them on but struggle with time/ technical capability.

Agouti buns are my favourite but they don't always seem very popular in rescues :cry:

I've no idea about sizes but I have these ones from my bonding today.

July2009-Bonding011.jpg

July2009-Bonding007.jpg

Posy is grooming Peter is this pic. You can see how relaxed he is.

Thanks, I'll let them know you said that. They are called Smudge and Suzi by the way. I keep meaning to do a sig with them on but struggle with time/ technical capability.

Agouti buns are my favourite but they don't always seem very popular in rescues :cry:
There was an agouti long term bun I saw in a Nottingham rescue that I really fancied before I got Dill but because the lady on the phone was so rude & off hand[spoke to her a couple of times],it put me off going for him.Wish I had perserveered as didn't realise agouti buns were unpopular as I love them so much.
Beatrix Potter[sorry dont know your name],haven't your buns bonded well.Am so pleased for Peter.

Back