• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Staffy Thread

coco1200

Warren Veteran
heres Gerrard... about 9 years old, but the heart of a puppy... he has SO much energy for his age. A rescue, and I am glad he found his way here :love: Not the best looking dog either, but the affection and cuddles is what counts :lol:

DSC_0467.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0525.jpg

DSC_0527.jpg

ETA - ADD YOUR STAFFIES HERE!!

Last edited:
doggies048.jpg

doggies042.jpg

scooby020.jpg

Charlie my Aunties rescue dog (all her dogs have been rescues)

He is a staffy x. He is only 18 months old and my aunty is his 4 and FOREVER home. He has sooooo much energy. He goes on 4 mile walks every day, but still has energy to play ball and destroy toys!

I want one, I had a staffy from the age of 6 til when I finished uni, he had to be put to sleep the day after my prom, his organs had started to fail and he started to go mad :cry: I loved him so so much, staffies are the sweetest dogs in the word, so friendly and loveable :cry:

Nice to see these lovely dogs.

I think I need to meet some more nice ones, I know a lady who has one, as I have to admit I'm not keen on them (no offence) or Rottwielers for that matter - I don't like those big jaws!

I used to work in a boarding kennels when I was 17/18 and we had some lovely dogs in, German Shepherds, Boxers, Dobermans - all lovely, the only ones I couldn't feel comfortable with were the Rotties and an Old English Sheepdog (who bit my college!). Never had any Staffies that I remember anyway, I must need some Staffie Therapy!

Lovely pics. Staffies are such gorgeous dogs. Just a pity the wrong people seem to want them some of the time :love:

heres Gerrard... about 9 years old, but the heart of a puppy... he has SO much energy for his age. A rescue, and I am glad he found his way here :love: Not the best looking dog either, but the affection and cuddles is what counts :lol:

DSC_0467.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0525.jpg

DSC_0527.jpg

ETA - ADD YOUR STAFFIES HERE!!

He is soooooooooooo handsome i would love a staffie but have already got 3 dogs

I'll just pretend i have one :lol:. I love dogs and miss my scottie, Mulder.
I keep looking at rescue dogs and thinking mmmmmm, but o/h says no, boo:(
All your staffs are beautiful :love:

Back