• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes for Bino U/D She has a husbun!!!!!! PICS added!!!

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well after much thought and deliberation I have decided to go ahead with attempting to bond Bino with this little guy (page 2 on thread for pics):

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=174791&highlight=genitals&page=2

Since losing her beloved Poppet she seems content being a single bunny and she is the boss of EVERYTHING, Del my staffie, cats that come into the garden, birds everything really she really is very boistrous so it may not actually work trying to bond her as she recently attacked Bessie when she bombed out of her shed the other week but I fee I have to give it a shot to see what she truly wants.

So vibes please and cuddles to all your little furries xxxxx

Last edited:
Good luck and <<<<<<bonding vibes>>>>>>>

(you might want to post some slightly more *ahem* flattering photos of your new bun though....!:lol:)

(you might want to post some slightly more *ahem* flattering photos of your new bun though....!:lol:)

:lol::lol::lol: Just what I was thinking. I wasn't expecting to see that when I clicked on the link. :shock::oops::lol::lol:

Sending lots of bonding vibes your way. :D:D

Here are pics of Binoa nd her new husbun Flopsy (O/h chose that name though and it doesnt suit him never mind :roll:)

STA61046.jpg

STA61045.jpg

STA61044.jpg

STA61043.jpg

:love::love::love:

Back