• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Multiple bunny vibes please.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Pickle the 8 year old terminal bunny with multiple abscesses on his lungs and eye problems was admitted last night as he was not eaten and he sounded like he had liquid on the lungs. His lungs were so rattly that Rose could not hear his heart properly.:(

Serenity the emaciated and half bald bunny has gone in for an emergency spay today incase she was pregnant again. I am worried she won't come through the op due to her condition, but it is a lower risk that trying to let her give birth and raise a litter.:(

Eleanor was going in for a spay today but i opened her cage to find a fur nest, so decided if she is pregnant and far gone to make a nest, then it is not worth the risk of putting her under. :?

And Twilight, Autumn and Pooh Bear are in for neuters

Gosh what a stressful day! Hope all the buns come through their ops ok - fingers crossed it's just a phantom for Elanor!

Please give Serenity especially a little kiss from me :)

Everyone is home now :)

Serenity was not believed to be pregnant :D

Pickle is now on Baytril, Zantac and Meloxidyl every day and Rose is waiting on istory to be faxed over. She thinks it is a case of trying to keep him comfy rather than trying anything.

Brilliant, so glad everything has gone well :)

Fingers crossed it's just a phantom for Elanor too, so she can be spayed soon as well :) Any further developments on her nest?

Brilliant, so glad everything has gone well :)

Fingers crossed it's just a phantom for Elanor too, so she can be spayed soon as well :) Any further developments on her nest?

So now she can come to Aunty Alisons and now worry about being a baby machine!:D

Last time i checked at dinner time- 6pm, it was looking very professional, but no babies :?

Even Rose had to spend a few minutes weighing up what she thought was best, as she is so underweight and bald :(

When is she going to meet you? ;)

Back