• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy aint sharing her apple! Video

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy having some early morning exercise! :lol::lol: PS, you can hear me slopping about in my slippers, what a trollop!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: She reminds me of Alfie - he would do exactly the same. :roll::lol:

Awww poor Lucy she just wants to eat her apple in peace.

Whenever Beige is given a lump of fruit or veg he runs off to eat it some where private too, so does my little man Bamber.

Rabswood

You can't blame her. My bunnies never share. Why should Lucy share her food with somebody that treats her like a...sex toy? (I'm referring to Lola.) I love Lucy! :)

Wuzzle does that :lol:
But his is more of a parade around than a run away kinda thing.
He'll run around with 1 tiny bit of something in his mouth, while Peaches noms the rest of it :lol:

I love Lucy :love::love:

I showed this vid to my children earlier and we had to watch it 3 times because they were laughing so much! Thanks for cheering up a poorly boy Lucy!:love:

Lila does this too. She always grabs the tastiest looking bit on the veggie plate and runs off with it so she doesnt have to share with Leo.:lol:

Back