• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I haven't been naughty at all!

How many???

erm..two.... :oops:

Both Honeybunnies: April and Noah (used to live with Dinky)

Still waiting to get my camera back but yes once I do will post pics. Firefly and Foxglove (aka Frodo and Fritzi) are settling in really well now. She's by far the bolder of the two, and even saw off my most dominant girly, Drusilla (black rex) when she tried to get into F and F's hutch to pinch some veggies. Firefly is very laid back but ventures out for a little run round several times a day, and hopefully will do more as he gets more confident! :wave:

Last edited:
well tinsel its about time we saw more pictures of your free ranging warren of rabbits! i dont know how they all get along.. its hard enough bonding two!!! lol but itd great i wish i had the space! :love: its great you have some new additions too x

A quick message and favout to ask..:oops:

April says.." you can call me whatever you want cos I'll ignore you anyway:lol:"

but Noah says " Can I keep my name please as I can be a bit of a wuss and I've had it all my life..it will be a familiar sound"

A quick message and favout to ask..:oops:

April says.." you can call me whatever you want cos I'll ignore you anyway:lol:"

but Noah says " Can I keep my name please as I can be a bit of a wuss and I've had it all my life..it will be a familiar sound"

Awwww:love::love: Bless Noah!

I was hoping it was Noah :love: At least I will be able to give Dinky updates on her ex husbun :lol:

Yes there'll be lots to tell Dinky about his new life here :wave:

Thank you Biscuit, Bunlover and Kate :wave:

Thanks Louise yes the bunnyrun is happening tomorrow.

Still no camera but I'm working on it. Will need some happy bonding vibes tomorrow!

Noah can stay Noah :D April may stay April too. Is she a norty bun by any chance? ;)

Come on Nickie get your camera sorted, we want pics of firefly and foxglove and the newbies when they arrive tomorrow! x

Awww - poor Noah - he really is a wuss! They arrived with me last night on their 'bunny run' and April said "I've arrived, show me the hay, show me the veg, show me the pellets, ooooh - a tunnel, is that another rabbit I see binkying across the lawn there?" Poor Noah couldn't venture any further than the back corner of his cage:( He's made it as far as the front this morning:D but he's too stressed to eat any veg. Managed a bowl of pellets and some dried plantain though and he was spied throwing his rattle around during the evening.:D You're gonna love them Tinsel!

Awww - poor Noah - he really is a wuss! They arrived with me last night on their 'bunny run' and April said "I've arrived, show me the hay, show me the veg, show me the pellets, ooooh - a tunnel, is that another rabbit I see binkying across the lawn there?" Poor Noah couldn't venture any further than the back corner of his cage:( He's made it as far as the front this morning:D but he's too stressed to eat any veg. Managed a bowl of pellets and some dried plantain though and he was spied throwing his rattle around during the evening.:D You're gonna love them Tinsel!

Aw can't wait! I've decided to bring Brock (came from Eastbourne) along to meet April - with a spare carrier in case they don't get on. His partner ran off with another bun so he's a little lonely. It would be great if they could have some together time on the journey then I can keep them together the rest of the day if all goes well. Poor little Noah though! Sounds like he just wants a quiet life :love:

Sue thank you so much for meeting me last night..lovely to put a face to the name:D
Glad the buns are ok despite Noah's wussiness!:lol: He is a babe though!:love:

Nickie hope you got my e mail?

looking forward to pics!

Sue thank you so much for meeting me last night..lovely to put a face to the name:D
Glad the buns are ok despite Noah's wussiness!:lol: He is a babe though!:love:

Nickie hope you got my e mail?

looking forward to pics!

Hi Jill

yes thank you - will send it back today - is Paypal okay for adoption fee? Fingers crossed that Brock and April like each other...!

Back