• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

large litter trays?

shannon321

Alpha Buck
i've just got a standard sized cat litter tray for my bunny who fits in it sitting up comfortably, but with hopefully another bunny coming soon im gonna need something bigger, i've tried typing large litter tray into google but nothing big enough for 2 rabbits comes up!

i see so many pictures of 2 rabbits lying in there huge litter trays on here, where do you all get them from?!

i do have a base from an indoor rabbit cage but its huge and would be a mission to clean out everyday!?

My pair have a standard cat litter tray which they can both fit in fine although they are small buns.

They also have a plastic dog bed which was supposed to be just for hay but they use that as a litter tray too. Its very easy to clean though.

Ours use plastic dog beds & the underbed storage boxes from Wilkinsons :)

Depending on the size of our buns depends on the size we buy :)

You can get larger litter trays from Pets at Home - there's plenty of room for my two in them but they're only small.

I've got this one but they also do an even bigger one.

An underbed storage box would probably be cheaper though - I got one from Wilkinsons for about £5. :)

bun bun's a dwarf lop and quite big and i plan on getting something of a similar size, i'm tempted with the underbed storage as i want to be able to just pick it up and empty it into the bin everyday!

bun bun's a dwarf lop and quite big and i plan on getting something of a similar size, i'm tempted with the underbed storage as i want to be able to just pick it up and empty it into the bin everyday!

I think ours were about £4 & we do just that - pick up & straight in the bin :)

mine have underbed storage boxes which they can all fit in if they want to.. got them from wilkinsons very cheaply :D

I have the cat litter trays sold in pets at home - one blue and one pink :lol:
They are both together, so the buns can easily lie out in them if they wish.

under the bed box in the living room and then a selection of litter trays in his hutch. He's never shut in there though so its the one in the living roon that gets used the most.

I use under bed storage boxes and washing up bowls as the sides are not deep enough on standard cat litter trays

I have one of the pets at home jumbo ones on the link on the first page for my two cats and it is pretty big! i have the medium size one for the bunny, it fits quite nicely in the back half of her bed area in her hutch.

Back