• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie says 'Back off hoomin, Emily is my woman!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Archie is getting more & more possessive of his wifelet Emily - he's now taken to biting Mark if he goes to stroke Emily or kiss her :shock:

Here's our handsome lad staking his claim on his 'woman' by pinning her to the bed!! :shock::lol:

:love:
DSCF3801.jpg

Last edited:
Beige: Archie I agree with you mate. No one should be allowed to touch or kiss your doe. I would be the same with Bella if she wasn't married to Dutchie.

I think emily is enjoying the attention archie is giving her:love::love: How do you type whilst nursing a rabbit ?:roll::D

Beige: Archie I agree with you mate. No one should be allowed to touch or kiss your doe. I would be the same with Bella if she wasn't married to Dutchie.

Archie: You know what Beige you're right mate - Emily is my woman & no other bun or hoomin better try to pinch her off me :shock: I reckon you perhaps ought to just eye Bella up from afar mate, otherwise Dutchie might bunny box you! :shock:

Awww Archie you naughty boy :no: Emily is gorgeous though :lol:

Archie: I knows Emily is gorgeous but then again I wouldn't go out wiv any old bird you know :p:lol: She's got to be supermodel standard of course :lol:

I think emily is enjoying the attention archie is giving her:love::love: How do you type whilst nursing a rabbit ?:roll::D

I think you're probably right Jill :lol: You'll soon adapt to nursing a bunny whilst typing ;):lol:

Last edited:
Back