• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmegs big brown eyes.

fiona3

Warren Scout
nutmegmay091.jpg

This is Nutmeg, who has the most beautiful BIG,brown eyes!

Awwwwwww!!! She's lovely :) Her eyes look just like my Dylan's. He's an Agouti too, and his eyes are too pretty to be boys eyes :lol:

Nutmegs big brown eyes

:) Nutmeg is a boy. Dont worry EVERYONE thinks he is a girl. He is a dental bunny and goes to the vet every 5 weeks. The whole staff know him and still say how is SHE doing! every visit! I have stopped saying he is a boy!

:) Nutmeg is a boy. Dont worry EVERYONE thinks he is a girl. He is a dental bunny and goes to the vet every 5 weeks. The whole staff know him and still say how is SHE doing! every visit! I have stopped saying he is a boy!

Oops! sorry:oops::D HE is very handsome

Nutmegs big brown eyes

Its those eyelashes that make him look like a girl:D But then again guess Nutmeg isnt such a butch name for a boy! :lol:

Dylan has the same problem. Just too pretty!!

Back