• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you say no ? :(

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
My hubby's workmate today has offered us his neighbours rabbit. It is costing them to much to keep. :roll: And they want it gone before they go on holiday in two weeks. Apparently its in very good health and its male.

My heart screamed 'yes, lets 'save' it'. My mouth came out with the words tell him that we'll have it if they find no one else. I can't stop thinking about it. I hope we end up with it, if only to re home him. It was tough saying no.

I've no idea who these people are, as it is hubbys work mate who said about the bun. Hubby will be home soon so we can talk about it properly then.

Well i hope it works out for the best. When my neighbours offered us their guinea pigs we took them under the pretense that we'd rehome them.. but we kept them :lol:

ooh, i think id have to say yes, if i could afford it or as you say let someone you trust have bun. If you feel you will regret not taking him and forever wonder wot hapened to him, just take him temp and if he stays with you then it was meant to be. Follow your heart sensibly!
Good Luck:)

Back