• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have been very naughty

hehehehehe and who is the soon to be spoilt bun?:D

pictures please:wave:

(you show me your naughtiness and i'll show you how naughty i've been today too:lol:)

hehehehehe and who is the soon to be spoilt bun?:D

pictures please:wave:

(you show me your naughtiness and i'll show you how naughty i've been today too:lol:)

i can't get pictures until friday afternoon, i cannot stand the wait :cry::lol:

How naughty have you been? :lol:

i can't get pictures until friday afternoon, i cannot stand the wait :cry::lol:

How naughty have you been? :lol:

its probably not as big as yours and is currently hiding under a pile of hay on my dining room table (in a huge tub i may add, not sat on a placemat or anything:p)

if no pics, what about a description?

mine's a bit ginger:)

its probably not as big as yours and is currently hiding under a pile of hay on my dining room table (in a huge tub i may add, not sat on a placemat or anything:p)

if no pics, what about a description?

mine's a bit ginger:)

Shes a year old, slightly porky, unvaccinated, unspayed etc.. Apparently her previous owners couldn't look after her anymore :roll:

And amazingly my dad took one look at her and said well one more couldnt hurt :shock::shock: If you knew my dad that would make you faint!! :lol:

Im getting her friday afternoon, got some work to do here first.

Is yours a rodent?

how rude!! no, its a cavy:D yeah, ok 'rodent'. sweetest little thing, only 10 weeks old and all alone:(

your dad obv fell for the new girl then - just a hard front i reckon (probably a real softy:p)

Aw why's it all alone? You going to sort out some kind of company for it? Also will you have photos soon?? :D

My dad is strictly a head over heart kind of person, unlike me and my mum :oops::lol: So its extremely odd for him to let us get her. But she has the most beautiful eyes :love::love:

Aw why's it all alone? You going to sort out some kind of company for it? Also will you have photos soon?? :D

My dad is strictly a head over heart kind of person, unlike me and my mum :oops::lol: So its extremely odd for him to let us get her. But she has the most beautiful eyes :love::love:

she's the last of a litter and had been left on her own. terrified little thing cos she's so young. i've got 3 other piggies i'm hoping will take care of her so she'll have a happier piggy time:D

will sort pics when i can find camera charger.

awwww your dad - he probably knew he would be fighting a losing battle with you AND your mum so he wanted to save face by not having to admit defeat:lol:

will you be picking her up on friday?

Aww i hope the other guineas look after her, bless :love:

I'm picking my girl up tomorrow afternoon, i really want to get her first thing but my dad is working :(:lol: Never mind i've got lots of cleaning do first.

I think my dad might actually really like the breed, he bought us one similar to the new girl in 2001 and everyone absolutely loved her, sadly she died very young :(

I'm going to put my camera on charge tonight, so i can post photos tomorrow :D

Back