• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do my bunnies sleep all day?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I was looking forward to time off work so I could spend some QT with the bunnies during the day but all they want to do is sleep!!!

They are laid under the sofa at the minute having a good snooze and have been there for about 3 hours!

I wouldnt mind so much but at 5.30am this morning they were wide awake and making loads of noise!

eric's sleeping habits usually fit in great with me cos i am supposed to take some rest during the day - siesta time:D (just not possible during school hols tho:():(

My bunny does this as well :( While I'm home I want to spend as much time with him as possible but he's always shut up in his 'bedroom' lol.

Charlie's lazy as. He basically sleeps most of the time - or eats. I have to actually lock him out of his hutch to make him move about, or he'll jsust go back in after a 5 min run for a lovely nap

I have kicked them out onto the yard for some fresh air and a run about but they have both gone into the tiny 4ft hutch that I leave open for them to have their water bottle on and are trying to go back to sleep!

If i come home early and i interrupt madam's beauty sleep i get the look of death:shock: that says 'it's not time for YOU to be here yet'!

Back