• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it called?

natalie2009

Young Bun
You know that material stuff thats sticky on one side and waterproof on the other? Looking for some for the bases of the new hutch to try and save the wood from wee wear. Hope that makes sence x

thats a great idea! Might get some for the bottom floor of my hutch - its not only wipe clean but also will muffle a few thumps in the night!!!

Just make sure you seel it well up the sides of the hutch too. If wee gets underneath it it'll be a breeding ground for bacteria and it'll stink and rot the hutch !!

fablon? (or sticky backed plastic as they used to say on blue peter in th'olden days:D)

i lined my new hutch with it on monday (making sure it came a couple of inches up the sides)

You can get it texturised which makes it easyer for the buns fo move around on. Wilkinsons sell it for a reasonable price. Some buns do chew it tho so be warned.

Back