• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One is not amused..

Michelleox

Mama Doe
This is Amber in her indoor cage when i brought her home after her spay. She promptly ripped up the newspaper and we found her like this, reading the property page!

DSC0000182.jpg

'That's it, I've had enough. I'm not staying here anymore. Mummy has really blown it this time! Hmmmm that one looks nice.'

oH NO DON`T SHOW ME THAT i HAVE TO SEND rUBY OFF TO BE SPAYED NEXT MONTH i AM DREADING IT.:shock:

oH NO DON`T SHOW ME THAT i HAVE TO SEND rUBY OFF TO BE SPAYED NEXT MONTH i AM DREADING IT.:shock:

I'm sure Ruby will be fine:) I was so worried and had sleepless nights for weeks/months before. I was really suprised just how normal she was when i picked her up afterwards

Awww, hopefully Miss Amber has now realised she's got a cushy thing going where she is and will leave off the property search for a bit :lol:

Back