• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Take a look at this

amanda 2807

Warren Scout
Just having a look on ebay for a lg run in my area and came across this still can't belive what i have just read:evil::evil:

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
please email him and ask him to hand rabbits into a rescue
then report it to E bay as its a crafty way of trying to sell the rabbits:evil:

I sent them an email and got this reply,

and what has it got to do with you where my rabbits go, im only getting rid of them coz im moving not that i cant look after them so keep ur nose out thank u

:censored:

just seen this post... But have no idea what it is about as the link to ebay has been removed.... :? Surely someone is not trying to sell Rabbits on ebay :shock: or have i got this all wrong??? :?

Just having a look on ebay for a lg run in my area and came across this still can't belive what i have just read:evil::evil:

[link removed]

Oh my GOD :shock: some people are such :censored::censored:

I have emailed the seller making out i may be interested in the bunnies :? finding out ages sex etc and the reasons for giving them up. I have then reported the add to let them know that live animals are being sold! or given away!!!

This is unbelievable and this person is a total :censored: but i figured if i pretend to be interested we may get a bit more info on the poor bunnies and that way easier to report etc to RSPCA or who ever else can interviene in this sale :roll: i hope it works

Last edited:
they are both girls one is brown one is pure white, there just cross bread rabbits i am selling them for 10 pound each though if u are still interested

My query reply :shock: so now he is actually selling the rabbits through ebay.... more amo for the complaint!!! :censored::censored: Hope this person gets banned from ebay!!!! and those poor bunnies find a home very soon!! :(

Last edited:
yoshi&gizmo - the link to ebay was removed by Tamsin as it's against forum rules. You might want to edit your last post to remove the ebay info and see here. ;);)

Last edited:
yoshi&gizmo - the link to ebay was removed by Tamin as it's against forum rules. You might want to edit your last post to remove the ebay info and see here. ;);)

I have changed my posts. please could you let me know if you think they are ok now. Or should i just contact tamsin.

I'm sure just editing your post will be ok. ;) It's very frustrating I know to see ads like these.

Back