• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter training guinea pigs

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
Anyone else have success with their piggies?

I think our 4 are actually better than the rabbits now :shock::shock: they don't even leave droppings on the floor like the rabbits do :lol: Me and Sarah are very proud of them but they still are little tinkers and require their trays doing twice as often as the buns hehe:lol:

Can you train mine they are terrible! :lol:

thankfully outdoor piggies so I don't mind too much.

Anyone else have success with their piggies?

I think our 4 are actually better than the rabbits now :shock::shock: they don't even leave droppings on the floor like the rabbits do :lol: Me and Sarah are very proud of them but they still are little tinkers and require their trays doing twice as often as the buns hehe:lol:

I want to know your secret, I thought it was impossible :shock:

haha I don't have any secrets!! They have the same idea as the rabbits, viynl flooring/pvc flooring and trays with their hay and megazorb in. I suppose they spend so much time stuffing themselves at their hayracks they never leave the trays hehe

Mine are litter trained......................

.........................................................the whole wendy house floor, and their food bowls, are their litter trays!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back