• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nom, nom nom..video

what a beautiful trio...are they related? gorgeous! i have a bunny wholooks jsut like your chinchilla grey one...dora :) x

what a beautiful trio...are they related? gorgeous! i have a bunny wholooks jsut like your chinchilla grey one...dora :) x

No. The chinchilla(Tim) and white Fliss were both from Jill's rescue. Tim was got for my little rescue nethie Nia, who died only a few weeks after they were happily bonded, so I sent him home to Jill's to see if any of her other little girliie's would like him, and he came home with Fliss. Bournville was originally with Floss(beautiful caster Rex). They both came from RSPCA. When Floss died unexpectedly last year I decided to try him withT&F rather than get another bunster for him and it worked like a charm. A very easy bond.:)

Back