• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things have changed today

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Yesterday I was bonding or attempting to Charlie/Mocha with Pep/Nesbit. Everything thing ok ish but you could tell that as time went on Pep was getting less and less happy and the chasing between her and Mocha was getting worse. Pep can't see very well and would rather lash out and grunt first and Mocha always had a wild look in her eyes. So this morning I called it a day. Through out both pairs had virtually stayed together, no 'getting to know you' at all.

So not wanting to give up trying, I got the Guinea pig run in and fetched Harry and Milly. And the whole thing is different, Mocha is still be a bit of a madam, Charlie a coward, but Milly has taken to Charlie. Harry keeps flopping next to Mocha. This feels like it may work. But if it doesn't I can know I have tried.

Thank you. :) I just needed to chat it out, what was/is happening. Goodluck with emailing those people with the possible Snowy.

thanks am waiting on a reply... i am off to look at a car later(mine has packed in) but if i do get it means i dont have to rely on freinds to take me to se ethe rabbit(if they reply) anyhows any piccys of the bonding so far?! x

I don't know if I want to tempt fate yet :oops: Thats the first thing I wanted to reach for was the camera. If we are still going by this time to tomorrow I'll be taking some happy snaps. :D

Back