• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: two Dwarf lop rabbits - Hampshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of sammy

I’m trying to find forever home for my two Dwarf lop rabbits :cry:

I am reluctantly hoping to find a new home for my two rabbits. I have owned them both since young however am finding increasing difficult to give them the time they need due to extended working hours and I feel they deserve a home where they receive more human attention.

Mr Flopsy is agouti coloured, aged 18months. He has been neutered and was fully vaccinated in April. He is very laid back and is happy to lounge in the garden enjoying the sunshine.

Mrs Flopsy is a sandy/fawn colour and is slightly smaller than Mr Flopsy. She is nine months old and full of mischief. She is not yet neutered but was fully vaccinated in April. She one ear that doesn’t always lop but stands upright and likes to be involved in everything!

Both have very good temperaments, both love to eat fresh greens from my hand and like to be petted in their bed but neither particularly like being picked up.
Both rabbits live together in a two storey hutch which has an adapted 6 foot run attached to it, allowing them exercise 24hrs a day. Both rabbits currently have free run of my secure garden during the day so I would want to find them a home where they would be have lots of room to run around and not to be confined to the cage/run.

Both rabbits are in good health and have been treated with Xeno 450 spot on. Mr flopsy has recently been the vets with a mild ear infection but treatment has cleared up the problem and they are both otherwise in good health with no problems.

I live in Farnborough, Hampshire but am willing to travel to find my buns the best home. Their cage/run and toys can all go with them but I am unable to transport these due to having a very small car.
If you are interested or know anyone who may be able to help me, please contact.

full

full

full

Thanks, Claire

Sammy, they are so lovely! I wish I had the room for 2 more because they look very special. I'm only just down the road from you too.

Good luck finding a lovely home for them. I really feel for you having to make such a hard decision.

:love:there lovely
I have a spare set up now whiskey and boo are (fingers crossed) being bonded

but their too far away or id have them now
:love:

Helen!! Are you taking these bunsters? If so i am on my way round they are gorg!! :love: :love: :love:

I would in a flash but no, just offering to help if we can. Seems that there is someone interested in them. I do hope that it's someone who will give them the best of everything and that they'll have the owners undivided attention; they are gorgeous aren't they!

Such a shame Sammy has to give them up, but she's going to be looking for the best kind of home for her beloved buns.

Thank you for all your support and encouragement.

My buns are still looking for someone special who can give them lots of time and attention

If you are interested or know of anyone looking for two friendly bunnies please pm me

Thanks, Sammy :)

I know how hard it is to have to part with much loved bunnies,I am in the same boat:cry: hope you find a new home as good as the one I have got for mine.

I'm really interested in these bunnies, i've emailed sammy is that the right thing to do? I'm new to the forum but have been visiting for a long time but not sure on the procedure.

Back