• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gus is at the vets

Thanks..the vet was hoping it would go away by itself, they usually do, but he has had it a few months now and it was getting bigger and harder to keep clean.

Just got back with Gus, my poor boy is still rather drowsy and feeling very sorry for himself.:( He has gone and hidden under the shelves..

I really hope he will feel brighter tomorrow

Can he have some Anusol put on his sore botty ?

No creams but he has been given a pain killing injection and I have metacam to start tomorrow, plus Septrin to start tonight. The vet wants me to call tomorrow and see him on Thursday...

Yeah he'll like that :)

He just ate a tiny bit of spring greens, but gave up half way through, I think he is still very drowsy from the anaesthetic..

To add to the loss of dignity my vet took lots of pictures of Gussy's bottom so he could use them in lectures, evidentially it was a great example :shock: :shock:

I hope Gus gets a fee for his 'services to Veterinary Medicine' !!

Gives a whole new take on the saying 'Kiss my Ass' !! :lol:

Back