• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU- look at our new toy!!!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
StrawberryA few weeks ago Mummy got us a new toy. We weren't too impressed with it though and preferred to play with our willow ball.
DSCF0089.jpg

Snowdrop You loved it Strawbs once Mummy had put some yummy hay inside
DSCF0093-1.jpg

Strawberry Thats true, although after a while the novelty wore off and we stopped playing with it again.
Snowdrop Well today RU Mummy got us another new toy
Strawberry Its a lookout!!!
DSCF0190.jpg

Snowdrop Stop showing off Strawberry, you know I can't jump up there.
Strawberry Thats why its so good, gets me some peace and quiet.
Snowdrop You're wrong anyway, its not a looky out, its a tunnel!
DSCF0193.jpg

Strawberry Thats quite clever for you Snowdrop!
Snowdrop Look at me!!!!
DSCF0194.jpg

Strawberry I don't think its meant to be a tunnel Snowdrop, I think its s'pposed to be a house! Give me the password and I will let you in!
DSCF0198.jpg

Snowdrop Carrots
Strawberry Hey, how did you know what the password was?
Snowdrop Because you are so predictable Strawbs!
Strawberry You know what, I think we've been tricked!!!
Snowdrop What do you mean?
Strawberry Well this smells just like our old toy
Snowdrop Actually you're right
Strawberry And if you tip your head on its side it looks just like our old toy as well!!!
Snowdrop Although our old toy had hay inside!
Strawberry For once Snowdrop you're right- we have been tricked!!!
Snowdrop All that playing was hard work, I think its nap time.
DSCF0162.jpg

That big whicker ball thats stuffed full,we got one for Ruby,our parrot!!!!Ahem..its good for bunnies too:lol::oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Strawbs always manages to make me laugh - he always looks so disaproving!!!

Bless them both xXx

All my buns love boxes and eventually they get totally destroyed. I get them from the supermarket the staff must think I move house a lot :lol:

Rabswood

They only like it when it is on its side so they can swap between using it as a lookout/tunnel/house. They're not at all interested if its the right way up!!!

They havent chewed it yet but have been using it to help them bust out of their NIC set up so its been taken away at bedtimes now!

Back