• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding LEEDS

George&dillon

Mama Doe
I remember reading about a bunny boarding place in LS17 but i can't seem to find it :( if anyones got the detials can you please pm me thanks :D

Is it Camp Nibble? We have taken our own buns and pigs there when we go away as not been happy with any boarding places closer to home. If they are full and you cant find anywhere else we are only down the road in Barnsley too:D

Aaaaaaw thanks Zoe, cant wait to meet them all, especially Moo as she has to be way way cuter than my Aunt with the same name - she really is an old Moo:lol::lol:

Tell them Aunty Lynne and Uncle Steve are going to see Uncle Norman to get some lovely fresh hay for nom noms later. That's if the 29 pairs of little eyes I can see staring at me don't eat it all before they arrive.

Aaaaaaw thanks Zoe, cant wait to meet them all, especially Moo as she has to be way way cuter than my Aunt with the same name - she really is an old Moo:lol::lol:

Tell them Aunty Lynne and Uncle Steve are going to see Uncle Norman to get some lovely fresh hay for nom noms later. That's if the 29 pairs of little eyes I can see staring at me don't eat it all before they arrive.

you have an aunt called Moo?! :shock: :lol:

Moo is an airhead - she will definitely win your heart!!! :lol:

ooh they like fresh nom noms. Liquorice won't eat hay though the little b*gger! I might see if I can bring some fresh grass with me for him from the field behind us at home!

you have an aunt called Moo?! :shock: :lol:

Moo is an airhead - she will definitely win your heart!!! :lol:

ooh they like fresh nom noms. Liquorice won't eat hay though the little b*gger! I might see if I can bring some fresh grass with me for him from the field behind us at home!

Yep Aunt Muriel or Moo for short:lol:
Does Liquorice like Readigrass, we have some of that?

Yep Aunt Muriel or Moo for short:lol:
Does Liquorice like Readigrass, we have some of that?

I want an Auntie Moo! :lol:

I don't know. I know that I have tried lots of stuff and he just turns his nose up at it. Managed to get him to eat a bit of fresh grass from the garden. You could give it a try perhaps?

When I adopted him he had really bad teeth and the rescue had to have them clipped. Think he came from somewhere that never gave him hay, so he's not interested in it now. I have never had any probs with his teeth though he is a slow eater. I have a feeling he maybe nibbling on hay at some point in the day but I have never seen him!

Is it Camp Nibble? We have taken our own buns and pigs there when we go away as not been happy with any boarding places closer to home. If they are full and you cant find anywhere else we are only down the road in Barnsley too:D

yes i think thats the one and i think it was your post i saw :D i remember thinking they must be good if you come all this way ;)

I have used them too, they are excellent, if I still lived in Leeds I wouldn't even consider using anyone else to board with. :)

Back