• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new baby bun: Rimmi!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Hey guys and gals, heres some pics of my Netherland dwarf bun I got today. Me and my OH named him after our fav take-a-way - Rimmis Pizza, lol, we're such Uni students :p

100_0780.jpg

100_0785.jpg

Thought I'd get another pic of Rimmi on here again, seems like I dont post enough!! Lol.

Here he is....

Eating his wicker basket:

100_0802.jpg

Enjoying his new Magners box home (I put a tube to the front so he has to go through the tube into the box where theres a bed of hay... he loves this box!)

100_0805.jpg

And running through the tube towards me, lol

100_0804.jpg

Sleeping is his cute bed

IMG00104-20090721-1643.jpg

Rimmi and his new knitted friend (from Fat Fluffies rescue is aid of Fanta)

100_0800.jpg

Hope you all like :)

Jeanna and Rimmi xx

Neh, got Rimmi with a collar on while hes loose in the livingroom for a short while, we've bunny proofed but its incase he manages to hide somewhere and so we know where he is. He doesnt seem bothered with it. It wont be on for long anyway. (its mainly so my OH doesnt try and trip on him or anything)

Well, if you're ever in the Cheltenham area.... lol xx

Aww, it's not fair my o/h is in Cheltenham at the moment for work training, if I happened to be there I'd be inviting myself round for snuggles! :lol:

I love the tunnel pic, he looks like an explorer bunny! :love::love:

Ha ha, Rimmi says anyone is invited, lol.

He is quite an explorer, the only reason he has the magners box is because he kept going in the cupboard and hopping in...!! There was cans in it at the time, lol.

He loves hopping everywhere, even using me and my OH to get a better view of the room, by climbing on our heads or shoulders :p

He's incredibly cute :love: Personally I would suggest ditching the collar though - I'd say there's a much higher risk of him getting it caught on something and doing himself an injury/strangling himself trying to get free, or even worse hanging himself - than of him hiding or your OH tripping over him :?

Back